Hybrid Vehicle Service Options
Hybrid services we perform include:
- Hybrid Battery Service and Replacement
- Diagnosis of warning lights and battery problems
- Inverter coolant service
- Hybrid transaxle service
- A/C & heating
- Brake repair
- Engine repair
- All other mechanical and electrical repairs
Experienced Technicians in Hybrid Maintenance
From hybrid battery replacement to hybrid inverter cooling system service, the technicians at Dickerson Auto stay up to date with the most current hybrid repair procedures for many makes so you receive the best service possible every time. Hybrid models we repair:
- Honda Civic and Accord Hybrids
- Toyota Prius, Highlander, Avalon,and Camry Hybrids
- Ford Fusion Hybrid
- Chevrolet Volt and Silverado Hybrids
- Lexus HS 250h, CT 200h, LS 600h, GS 400h, GS 450h, ES 300h, RX 400h, RX 450h and NX 300h hybrids
- and much more!
Accurate Inspections & Comprehensive Overview
When we perform your hybrid maintenance, we conduct a thorough inspection of your car to make sure it is in excellent working order. If we find any problems with your hybrid vehicle, we will communicate it with you right away. Whether your hybrid maintenance goes smoothly or we find issues that need attention, we will communicate with you about your car’s condition and answer any questions you may have about the process.
Quality Parts for Hybrid Maintenance
Whether you need a replacement hybrid battery or a straightforward oil and filter change, we always use Original Equipment or approved aftermarket parts for the most dependable operation.