Who We Hope to Help?
We look forward to helping people in need. Here are some of the criteria we look for:
- Someone in our community that has had unforeseen financial challenges come their way – regardless of cause.
- Someone who needs safe, reliable transportation which will help them get through this very challenging time.
If you are considering submitting an application for someone you know, here are the requirements:
- Must live in Spanish Fork or the surrounding area
- Must be currently employed
- Must have and be able to maintain Utah State minimum insurance requirements
- The application must be submitted by someone other than oneself
Why Wheels with Heart?
We proudly offer our services to those in need of a hand.
This is our way of giving back to a wonderful community that has supported us for so many years.
We could use your help.
What We Do with the Donations
All donations will be used to pay for parts to complete repairs.
The more donations we receive, the more people we can help.
Please consider donating to our cause.
Types of Repairs We Offer
For the Wheels with Heart program, we prefer to offer services up to $1,000.
Jobs of this size are more likely to fit in our busy schedule and typically have reasonable parts expense.
Larger jobs are considered on a case by case basis.
Our primary goal is to help as many people as we responsibly can.